|Date of Birth
April 26, 2023
|Take Home Date
June 21, 2023
Sunshine is a momma that’s ready for retirement! She is outgoing and playful and very eager to please. She is often found close by her person.
Sunshine is a momma that’s ready for retirement! She is outgoing and playful and very eager to please. She is often found close by her person. She knows come, sit, and is rusty on down. She kennels well, although she can tend to bark if she can hear she is missing out on some fun activity. Although she likes to communicate her dislike for missing out, a stern verbal reminder usually settles her.
Sunshine is not house broken. She does go outside often, but she’s rusty on the alert part. With another dog to copy, or with a person who is dedicated for two weeks, I think she would learn fairly quickly.
She is a more dominate female and will not allow other dogs to run over her. However, she gets along great with dogs that respect her body language.
How it works: Place a deposit on an available puppy to reserve your pup! For litters, placing a deposit reserves your spot in line to choose. The final payment on your pup will be due at pickup, and we will be in touch to schedule a pickup date!
- You may adopt a puppy from us by choosing an available puppy, or upcoming litter, by placing a secure deposit on our website. After the deposit is placed, you’ll be directed to a page with more information to get ready for your pup.
- All deposits are honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have questions or comments before you choose your puppy, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- You can find previous puppy pictures on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- For upcoming litters, you’ll get to choose in the order we got the deposits. Choosing happens around 5-6 weeks, either in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual listings, the puppy you place a deposit on, is the puppy you will receive, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- By placing a deposit, you are agreeing to our Terms / Health Guarantee.
Learn more about the adoption process Here.
Our puppies are guaranteed to be free from genetic diseases and/or birth defects injurious to its health for a period of one year. In the unlikely event that a genetic disease/birth defect should occur, you may either return the puppy or get a refund of purchase price less deposit. In order to qualify for a refund or return, we need a written and signed agreement and description of puppy and genetic disease/birth defect from the veterinarian. We also need the veterinarian’s signed agreement that the genetic disease/birth defect is injurious to the puppy’s health. See Full Purchase Agreement & Health Guarantee >
- Your puppy comes with all age-appropriate immunizations, current wormers, and is thoroughly vet-checked and cleared, health-wise shortly before going home.
- Your puppy is covered by our 12-month Health Guarantee.
- We provide updated pictures upon request, and ongoing updates on the progress of your pup.
- We have lots of previous puppy pics, testimonials and more, on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Our goal is to help you find the best match puppy / litter match for you. If you’re not sure, just ask.
- For litter deposits: You’ll get to choose your specific puppy between 5-6 weeks of age in the order we got the deposits. You can choose in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual puppies: You’ll get the puppy you’ve placed a deposit on.
- Final payments are made at the time of pickup. We prefer cash or Venmo, or you can pay with PayPal for an additional 3% processing fee. NOTE: We cannot accept credit cards in person.
- Your puppy is ready to go home once it reaches a minimum of 8 weeks of age.
- Pickup in person at our ranch near Augusta West Virginia.
- Delivery to your home via a puppy nanny. Contact us for a quote.
- Delivery to your closest airport. Contact us for a quote.