|Date of Birth||
April 26, 2023
|Take Home Date||
June 21, 2023
Laugh is a red parti. Her coat is fluffy now, but will start to curl up as she gets older.
Sorry, I am Adopted!
Yes, her name is Laugh! She has a very merry, cheerful personality and she loves to interact with people. She is smart and has a great sense of humor.
How it works: Place a deposit on an available puppy to reserve your pup! For litters, placing a deposit reserves your spot in line to choose. The final payment on your pup will be due at pickup, and we will be in touch to schedule a pickup date!
- You may adopt a puppy from us by choosing an available puppy, or upcoming litter, by placing a secure deposit on our website. After the deposit is placed, you’ll be directed to a page with more information to get ready for your pup.
- All deposits are honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have questions or comments before you choose your puppy, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- You can find previous puppy pictures on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- For upcoming litters, you’ll get to choose in the order we got the deposits. Choosing happens around 5-6 weeks, either in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual listings, the puppy you place a deposit on, is the puppy you will receive, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- By placing a deposit, you are agreeing to our Terms / Health Guarantee.
Learn more about the adoption process Here.
Our puppies are guaranteed to be free from genetic diseases and/or birth defects injurious to its health for a period of one year. In the unlikely event that a genetic disease/birth defect should occur, you may either return the puppy or get a refund of purchase price less deposit. In order to qualify for a refund or return, we need a written and signed agreement and description of puppy and genetic disease/birth defect from the veterinarian. We also need the veterinarian’s signed agreement that the genetic disease/birth defect is injurious to the puppy’s health. See Full Purchase Agreement & Health Guarantee >
- Your puppy comes with all age-appropriate immunizations, current wormers, and is thoroughly vet-checked and cleared, health-wise shortly before going home.
- Your puppy is covered by our 12-month Health Guarantee.
- We provide updated pictures upon request, and ongoing updates on the progress of your pup.
- We have lots of previous puppy pics, testimonials and more, on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Our goal is to help you find the best match puppy / litter match for you. If you’re not sure, just ask.
- For litter deposits: You’ll get to choose your specific puppy between 5-6 weeks of age in the order we got the deposits. You can choose in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual puppies: You’ll get the puppy you’ve placed a deposit on.
- Final payments are made at the time of pickup. We prefer cash or Venmo, or you can pay with PayPal for an additional 3% processing fee. NOTE: We cannot accept credit cards in person.
- Your puppy is ready to go home once it reaches a minimum of 8 weeks of age.
- Pickup in person at our ranch near Augusta West Virginia.
- Delivery to your home via a puppy nanny. Contact us for a quote.
- Delivery to your closest airport. Contact us for a quote.