|Date of Birth
March 14, 2023
|Take Home Date
May 9, 2023
Jaden is playful and merry, exactly like a cocker spaniel should be. He is from DNA health-tested parents, and is AKC registerable. Jaden is playful and outgoing, with a fantastic nose for scenting things.
Sorry, I am Adopted!
Jaden is a striking chocolate tri color Cocker Spaniel. He has champion bloodlines on both sides, although they are further back on his mom’s side than his dad’s. Jaden has had cherry eye surgery twice now. Both times, it has popped out immediately. According to our vet, he will either need a specialist surgery to be able to tack the cherry eye back in, or a special human who is willing to give him eye drops to keep the cherry moist for the rest of his life.
For that reason, Jaden is free of charge, but only to the right home.
Who is the right home?
Someone who understands the expenses and additional care he will require and is willing to take that responsibility. Contact us for more info if you think you might be the right fit.
How it works: Place a deposit on an available puppy to reserve your pup! For litters, placing a deposit reserves your spot in line to choose. The final payment on your pup will be due at pickup, and we will be in touch to schedule a pickup date!
- You may adopt a puppy from us by choosing an available puppy, or upcoming litter, by placing a secure deposit on our website. After the deposit is placed, you’ll be directed to a page with more information to get ready for your pup.
- All deposits are honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have questions or comments before you choose your puppy, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- You can find previous puppy pictures on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- For upcoming litters, you’ll get to choose in the order we got the deposits. Choosing happens around 5-6 weeks, either in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual listings, the puppy you place a deposit on, is the puppy you will receive, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- By placing a deposit, you are agreeing to our Terms / Health Guarantee.
Learn more about the adoption process Here.
Our puppies are guaranteed to be free from genetic diseases and/or birth defects injurious to its health for a period of one year. In the unlikely event that a genetic disease/birth defect should occur, you may either return the puppy or get a refund of purchase price less deposit. In order to qualify for a refund or return, we need a written and signed agreement and description of puppy and genetic disease/birth defect from the veterinarian. We also need the veterinarian’s signed agreement that the genetic disease/birth defect is injurious to the puppy’s health. See Full Purchase Agreement & Health Guarantee >
- Your puppy comes with all age-appropriate immunizations, current wormers, and is thoroughly vet-checked and cleared, health-wise shortly before going home.
- Your puppy is covered by our 12-month Health Guarantee.
- We provide updated pictures upon request, and ongoing updates on the progress of your pup.
- We have lots of previous puppy pics, testimonials and more, on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Our goal is to help you find the best match puppy / litter match for you. If you’re not sure, just ask.
- For litter deposits: You’ll get to choose your specific puppy between 5-6 weeks of age in the order we got the deposits. You can choose in person, or via video/photos.
- For individual puppies: You’ll get the puppy you’ve placed a deposit on.
- Final payments are made at the time of pickup. We prefer cash or Venmo, or you can pay with PayPal for an additional 3% processing fee. NOTE: We cannot accept credit cards in person.
- Your puppy is ready to go home once it reaches a minimum of 8 weeks of age.
- Pickup in person at our ranch near Augusta West Virginia.
- Delivery to your home via a puppy nanny. Contact us for a quote.
- Delivery to your closest airport. Contact us for a quote.